The top 5 characteristics of aerial photography for Real Estate.
As drone photographers and real estate photographers find a common balance in the aerial photography field. Typically drone operators are mechanically inclined and photographers are artist. Both have skills that will help produce the best real videos that have ever existed. These are 5 characteristics of a great real estate video.
1. Thumbnail acts as mini-marketing posters of the listing. It may be the most important single clip of the video. It must be eye catching. Until you catch the attention of the buyer there is very little chance of sale. Preferably the front of the house that shows the curb appeal of the home.
2. Exterior of the property, this is where the Aerial Photographer has the biggest advantage over a traditional Real Estate Photographer. The exterior video gives the buyer a great view of the property and the neighbor’s property. Includes the layout of the land, the acreage, swimming pool, ocean, mountains, other structures and etc.
3. Interior of the home, this is the biggest advantage a tradition Real Estate Photographer has over an Aerial Photographer. Most of the newer drone photographers do not have experience with interior lighting or sometimes the equipment to shoot the interior of the home. This is an extremely important aspect of the video. 87% of a homeowner’s life is spent indoors. The living room photo is probably the most important interior video clip of a real estate listing. This is where homeowners spend most of their time in the home, so they want to see that it is open, attractive, and functional.
4. The neighborhood, now more than ever can be sold with Drone Aerial Photography. Not only are clients buying a home they are purchasing a “lifestyle”. One of the main selling points of a home is that it is in an established neighborhood with large mature trees, a park, wide streets, great schools, and local shopping. Niche marketing is the most effective real estate marketing strategy. Drone Aerial Photography will make you the go to expert in your neighborhood.
5. Sale yourself, people today still prefer to make major purchases from a person. In today’s real estate market as well as any other market, if a client cannot find you on the internet “you do not exist”. Create your brand; establish yourself as an expert in providing the best real estate listings in your area. At the end of your video tell your story. What selling traits make you different from every other Realtor? People love stories, so tell them a story. It also makes it easier for others to remember you later on. Dale Carnegie said in his book “Public Speaking and Influencing Men in Business” that our minds are essentially “associate machines,” which means we remember things better when there’s a story or association attached to the subject. In other words, if you want people to remember you, tell them a story and make sure it’s good. A successful drone video will leave clients wanting more and so should you.
photo credit; https://www.flickr.com/photos/millcreekmm/25450622614/in/dateposted/